HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage
- Have Cloud and ITaaS environments forced you to settle for Tier-1 storage that compromises on performance and scalability? Interested in processing 6x more transactions per second with 90% fewer disks? HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage is a new class of enterprise flash arrays with greater than 3M IOPS, sub-millisecond latencies, a 7x density advantage, and scalability to 15 PiB of usable capacity for massive consolidation. The flash-optimized architecture features the HPE 3PAR Gen5 Thin Express ASIC for hardware accelerated thin technologies, including inline deduplication to cut capacity requirements by up to 75%.
Options support true convergence of block and file protocols, all-flash array performance, and the use of SSDs with spinning media for unmatched versatility. Enhanced Tier-1 storage capabilities and QoS controls ensure predictable service levels for all workload types while bi-directional data mobility enables virtually limitless elastic pools of storage.
- Mix and match flash and HDDs at will with a Flash-optimized architecture for over 3M IOPS @ <1ms latency and scalability up to 15 PiB usable with the HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20840 Converged Flash array.
- Take advantage of flash for less than $100K (US) with HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20800 Flash Starter Kit.
- Provision block storage volumes as well as file shares from a single capacity store with HPE 3PAR File Persona Software Suite.
- Consolidate with confidence with enterprise-class BC/DR using new Async Streaming for HPE 3PAR Remote Copy.
- Assure end-to-end data integrity without any impact on hosts or applications with HPE 3PAR Persistent Checksum.
Scalable to Meet Growing Enterprise Requirements
Scale capacity up to 6 PiB raw and 15 PiB usable with up to eight controllers in a Mesh-Active cluster.
Reduce performance bottlenecks with flash-optimized hardware and software for greater than 3 million IOPS at sub-millisecond latencies.
Lower the cost of all-flash to $1.50 USD per GB usable without sacrificing performance.
Achieve a 7X density advantage or more with 5.5 PiB of usable capacity in a single expansion rack.
Cut capacity requirements 75 percent without sacrificing performance.
Flexible to Meet Unpredictable Business Demands
Support the most rigorous, on-demand infrastructure with a virtually limitless, elastic pool of storage.
Run workloads at the right cost and SLA with one-click workload balancing.
Slash management overhead with unified management of block, file, and object access and storage that is self-configuring, self-provisioning, and self-optimizing.
Resilient so you can Consolidate with Confidence
Maintain high availability and Tier-1 resiliency with a complete set of persistent technologies.
Deliver consistent QoS with HPE 3PAR Priority Optimization Software.
Achieve application-integrated recovery with near-synchronous RPOs.
Simplify backup and restore with HPE StoreOnce Recovery Manager Central for application-aware, storage-integrated data protection.
Futureproof to Support Hybrid and On-demand Computing
Modernize your EMC, HDS, and IBM storage infrastructure with painless, no-cost data migration.
Seamlessly move data between any model HPE 3PAR StoreServ Array.
Boost flash performance by 35 percent and reduce latency by 2.5x with 16 Gbps Fibre Channel.
|Availability features||Redundant power supplies, battery backup units, Mesh active controllers Persistent Cache, Drive sparing and Multiple OS instances.|
|Cache||51.6TiB Maximum, depending on model|
|Capacity||6PB Raw 15PB Useable Based on 3.84 SSDs and HPE 3PAR Compaction technologies|
|Drive description||(1920) SFF SAS/MDL SAS/SSD or (1024) SFF/LFF SSD or (960) LFF MDL SAS|
|Enclosures||(80) 3PAR 12 Gb/sec SAS SFF Drive Enclosure (80) 3PAR 12 Gb/sec SAS LFF Drive Enclosure|
|Host interface||16 Gb/sec Fibre Channel (20) Ports per controller or 10 GbE iSCSI/FCoE (10) Port per controller or 10Gb Ethernet (6)|
|Maximum drives per enclosure||24|
|Servers supported||Maximum, depending on model|
|Storage Controller||(8) 3PAR 6-core 2.5GHz 20800 Controller Node (8) 3PAR 8-core 2.5GHz 20850 Controller Node (4) 3PAR 8-core 2.5GHz 20450 Controller Node (8) 3PAR 8-core 2.5GHz 20840 Controller Node Maximum, depending on model|