HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server
- Do you need a cost-effective server that can keep pace with your data growth while providing options to manage and deliver performance? The HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server delivers an optimized 2U server, designed with the right balance of expandability, performance, reliability and manageability all in a new compact chassis, making it the ideal platform for SMBs and Enterprises running the "New Style of IT", applications such as Hadoop, Cloud and mobility applications which need right mix of compute and storage.
- Up to 120W Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 processor family offers unparalleled versatility across diverse workloads
- Up to 64GB HPE DDR4 SmartMemory 2400 MHz modules for faster performance with data-intensive application workloads
- HPE Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 prevents unauthorized access to servers and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms
- 900W AC / 240VDC power supply for improved affordability
Scalability and Performance To Meet the New Standard of Growing Data Center Needs
The HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server provides ample storage capacity on demand with drive configurations ranging from (4) to (12) Large Form Factor (LFF) or (8) to (16) Small Form Factor (SFF) HPE SmartDrives, with flexibility of LFF non-hot plug (NHP) options at the right economics.
It supports up to two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3/v4 processors with up to 12 cores and 16 DIMM slots of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory offering improved performance and efficiency.
Comes standard with 2x1GbE and choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE or 10GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Up to six PCIe 3.0 riser slots to support a wide range of GPUs and networking cards offering increased IO bandwidth and seamless expandability.
Embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HPE Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HPE Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
High Availability and Efficiency for Dense Storage Applications
The HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server supports HPE SmartDrive technology which improves serviceability and prevents data loss with features, such as, self-describing LEDs and a Do Not Remove icon.
HPE SmartMemory prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling. Support of up to 512 GB max capacity with speeds up to 2133 MHz with up to 14%1performance gain.
80 PLUS certified entry-level redundant HPE Power Supplies provide up to 92% efficiency which combined with HPE power management features leads to reduction of power consumption.
Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A4 2 helps customers reduce cooling expense.
ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
With HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
Configure in UEFI boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
|Drive description||(4) LFF SAS/SATA/SSD or (12) LFF SAS/SATA/SSD (8) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD or (16) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD Hot plug and/or Non-hot plug, depending on model|
|Expansion Slots||(6) Maximum - For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|Form factor (fully configured)||2U|
|Memory slots||16 DIMM slots|
|Memory type||DDR4 SmartMemory|
|Network Controller||1Gb 361i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller and/or Optional FlexibleLOM on riser Depending on model|
|Number of processors||1 or 2|
|Power supply type||(2) Entry-Level|
|Processor core available||18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 8 or 6 or 4|
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 product family; Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 product family|
|Storage Controller||(1) Dynamic Smart Array B140i and/or (1) H240 Host Bus Adapter and/or (1) Smart Array P840 Depending on model|