HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server
- Do you need an affordable storage server for capacity intensive applications? The HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server is designed with affordable storage, networking, processor scalability, and manageability in a 2U server for cost conscious service provider and SMBs. Apart from basic IT infrastructure workloads this server is ideal for running storage capacity intensive applications like cold storage and back-up due to the compelling cost/GB that it offers.
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 processor family offers unparalleled versatility across diverse workloads
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory 2400 MHz modules for faster performance with data-intensive application workloads
- HPE Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 prevents unauthorized access to servers and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms
- 900W AC / 240VDC power supply for improved affordability
Affordable Storage and IO Expandability for Service Providers and SMBs
The HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server provides ample storage capacity with up to (12) Large Form Factor (LFF) HPE SmartDrives, delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
Up to (6) PCIe 3.0 riser slots to support one single-wide GPU or networking cards offering increased IO bandwidth and seamless expandability.
Comes standard with 2x1GbE and choice of HPE FlexibleLOM to provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt to changing business needs.
Just Enough Performance for Basic IT Infrastructure Workloads
The HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server supports up to (2) Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 processors offering improved performance and efficiency.
HPE SmartMemory has the built-in intelligence to improve performance, reduce downtime and energy costs resulting in up to 14% 1 better throughput performance and up to 37% lower power consumption with DDR4 memory.
Embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HPE Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HPE Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
With HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits or HPE RESTful Interface Tool.
Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of Smart Update Manager (SUM) and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Energy Efficiency by Design
80 PLUS gold certified entry-level redundant HPE Power Supplies provide up to 92% efficiency which combined with HPE power management features leads to reduction of power consumption and expense.
Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 2 helps customers reduce cooling expense.
|Expansion slots||(6) For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|Memory slots||8 DIMM slots|
|Power supply type||(2) Entry-Level|