HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server
- Do you need a server with essential features for your IT environment, which is constrained by budget, space or IT resources? The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server delivers the right balance of performance, storage, reliability, manageability and efficiency in a dense and compact chassis, to meet the needs of a diverse set of customers - from SMBs to service providers with a wide range of deployments - from general purpose IT infrastructure to the emerging "New Style of IT" deployments like cloud and big data in distributed computing environments.
- Up to 120W Intel® Xeon® E5-2600v4 processor family offers unparalleled versatility across diverse workloads
- Up to 64GB HPE DDR4 SmartMemory 2400 MHz modules for faster performance with data-intensive application workloads
- HPE Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 prevents unauthorized access to servers and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms
- 900W AC / 240VDC power supply for improved affordability
Essential Combination of Performance, Manageability and Storage for the IT Needs of SMBs
The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server offers (16) DIMM slots of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, with built-in intelligence to reduce downtime and up to 14% 1 better throughput performance.
Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO makes it easier to manage complex IT environments thereby minimizing the IT resource requirements.
Supports up to (2) Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 processors offering improved performance and efficiency.
HPE SmartDrives continue to deliver optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Supports up to (4) LFF and (8) SFF 12 Gb/s with flexibility of (4) LFF NHP option.
Embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HPE Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HPE Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
Scalability and Efficiency in a Dense Design for Hyperscale Environments
The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server offers dense and efficient design at a price point that provides agile horizontal expansion capability for distributed computing environments like Hadoop, NoSQL to cope-up with fast growing business needs.
Standard with 2x1GbE, up to (3) PCIe slots and choice of HPE FlexibleLOM provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Up to 92% efficient 80 PLUS certified entry-level HPE Power Supplies and ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A4 2 helps customers reduce cooling expense.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
With HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
Configure in UEFI boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO and optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
|Drive description||(8) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD (4) LFF SAS/SATA/SSD Hot plug and/or Non-hot plug, depending on model|
|Expansion Slots||(3) Maximum - For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|Form factor (fully configured)||1U|
|Memory slots||16 DIMM slots|
|Memory type||DDR4 SmartMemory|
|Network Controller||1Gb 361i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller and/or Optional FlexibleLOM on riser Depending on model|
|Number of processors||1 or 2|
|Power supply type||(2) Entry-Level|
|Processor core available||18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 8 or 6 or 4|
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 product family; Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 product family|
|Storage Controller||(1) Dynamic Smart Array B140i or (1) H240 Host Bus Adapter (1) Smart Array P440 Depending on model|