Dell PowerEdge R330 Rack Server
Click image for gallery
Accelerate application performance in SMB and Remote Office/Branch Office
Drive applications faster while providing room for future growth with the the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 product family, DDR4 memory and PCIe Gen3 I/O.
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and DDR4 memory, which transfer data 33% faster than previous-generation DDR3.
- Boost data throughput with 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge R320 equipped with PERC8
Discover greater versatility
- Harness data growth with up to 4 x internal 3.5" cabled or hot plug HDD or 8 x 2.5" hot plug HDD.
- Enhance storage options with up to two optional 1.8" SSD drives to accelerate system boot/reboot time.
- Adapt to changing workload conditions with a virtualization-ready server supporting Citrix® ZenServer®, Microsoft Hyper -V, VMware® vSphere ESXi, and R ed Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
Maximize operational efficiency
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with a simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.
|Availability||Hot-swap 3.5” front access hard drives Hot-swap 2.5” front access hard drives Hot-plug PSU’s|
|Chassis||1U rack server|
|Communications||Add-in network interface cards (NICs) and host bus adapters (HBAs)Broadcom dual and quad-port 1Gb Base-T adapter Intel dual and quad-port 1Gb Base-T adapter Qlogic Quark dual-port 10Gb SFP+ and Base-T adapterFiber Channel HBAs Emulex 8Gb|
|Management||Systems management: IPMI 2.0 compliant Dell OpenManage Essentials Dell OpenManage Mobile Dell OpenManage Power Center Dell OpenManage Integrations: Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft® System Center Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware® vCenter™ Dell OpenManage Connections: HP Operations Manager, IBM Tivoli® Netcool® and CA Network and Systems Management Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager Remote management: iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller, iDRAC8 Express (default), iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade), 8GB vFlash media (upgrade),16GB vFlash media (upgrade)|
|Memory||4 DIMM slots supporting DDR4 memory up to 2133 MT/s: 4GB/8GB/16GB DIMMs|
|Network Controller||2 x 1GbE|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Red Hat Enterpise Linux SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP1 SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 VMware® vSphere® ESXi®For more information on the specific versions and additions, visit dell.com/OSsupport.|
|Power supply||Up to 2 x 350W hot plug redundant power supplies|
|Processor||1 processor from the following product families: Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 product family Intel Pentium® Intel Core i3®|
|RAID Controllers||Internal controllers: PERC S130, PERC H330, PERC H730 (internal slot ), PERC H830|
|Slots||2 x PCIe 3.0 slots + 1 slot for internal storage|