|Versatile Performance to cope with data growth|
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 product family with up to 18 cores
- Up to 1536 GB DDR4 memory and up to 8 PCIe slots
- Expanded scalability of up to 24x 2.5-inch + 4 additional rear option 2.5-inch HDD or up to 12x 3.5-inch storage drives
- Ready for the future and data growth scenarios with the performance of two processors – marking the standard of tomorrow with an increase in computing power of up to 55% compared to the previous generation (measured under SAP SD)
- DDR4 memory enables for higher bandwidth and lower consumption, optimized for data center tasks, enterprise applications but also collaboration & messaging solutions
- Flexible expandability and diverse options for storage devices permits for the integration of existing and new SSD and HDD as needed. Less today, more in future – or vice versa
|Increased Energy Efficiency|
- Fujitsu’s Cool-safe® Advanced Thermal Design technology for a higher ambient temperature
- Redundant power supply units with 96% energy efficiency
- Not only “greener”, also less expensive over time: Cost reduction due to lower energy consumption - both, air conditioning and the power supply itself
- Two hot-plug PSUs make it easy to maintain the running system and ensure a 99,997% uptime
|Foundation for Trust and Security|
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite including tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control
- BIOS, firmware and selected software are updated free of charge
- The comprehensive tools of the Fujitsu ServerView Suite eases the administrators life
- Lifecycle investment protection: Updates are very important in a fast-paced world, especially considering cyber crime
|Innovations simplifying management and freeing up IT resources|
- DynamicLoM to select the network connector of your choice - "plug&play-design" with 3 different port types, 3 different numbers of ports, and 2 different speeds and no need to upgrade to a new chip or new drivers.
- Customer-inspired design
- DynamicLoM guarantees you the highest flexibility to integrate the server into your infrastructure – now and in future without overhauling the existing infrastructure
- Optimized for data centers and SMEs
- The PRIMERGY RX2540 M1 is available for an extended time frame. While the regular lifecycle of PRIMERGY RX servers is around two years, configurations with the „long lifecycle“ option however can be ordered over five years.
- The extended availability offers planning reliability for long-term projects, integrated systems and public sector customers where a server system has to stay the same over a longer period.